穆斯林神秘主义教派成员，来自阿拉伯语 sufi,穿粗羊毛的人，来自 suf,羊毛。因其成员身着 粗羊毛织衣，以示其虔诚的信仰和生活上的安贫而得名。参照百度百科。
- Sufi (n.)
- member of a Muslim mystical order, 1650s (earlier Sufian, 1580s), from Arabic sufi, literally "man of wool" (i.e., "man wearing woolen garments," as opposed to silk), from suf "wool." According to Klein, so-called from the habit of "putting on the holy garment" (labs-as-suf) to devote oneself to mysticism. Related: Sufic.
- 1. Once it happened that a Sufi was brought to me.
- 2. The tombs of masters and saints, Gongbei, are major places of worship for the Sufi orders.
- 对于苏菲门宦来讲,导师和圣徒的坟墓, 拱北, 是尊敬的重要的地方.
- 3. The depth of Sufi mysticism arouses fear among orthodox Muslims, generating hostile criticism.
- 苏菲深深的神秘主义引起了传统穆斯林的担心, 产生了敌意的批评.
- 4. Suicide bombers a deadly attack a Sufi shrine in the eastern Pakistani city of Lahore.
- 5. Ibn Arabin was a very famous scholar in Islamic history and a Sufi Sheih.
[ Sufi 造句 ]