- n. 狙击；[鸟] 鹬；香烟屁股；被开玩笑的人物
- vi. 狙击；[军] 伏击；抨击；猎鸟；诽谤
- vt. 狙击
1. SnipeSword(狙剑): 国内推出的一款功能强大的安全反黑工具，它提供系统监视、进程管理、磁盘文件管理、注册表检查、内核检查等功能。
来自古诺斯语-snipe,如 myrisnipa,即 moor snipe,沼泽沙锥鸟，词源不详，可能与 snip 有词源
- snipe (v.)
- "shoot from a hidden place," 1773 (among British soldiers in India), in reference to hunting snipe as game, from snipe (n.). Figurative use from 1892. Related: Sniped; sniping.
- snipe (n.)
- long-billed marsh bird, early 14c., from Old Norse -snipa in myrisnipa "moor snipe;" perhaps a common Germanic term (compare Old Saxon sneppa, Middle Dutch snippe, Dutch snip, Old High German snepfa, German Schnepfe "snipe," Swedish snäppa "sandpiper"), perhaps originally "snipper." The Old English name was snite, which is of uncertain derivation. An opprobrious term (see guttersnipe) since c. 1600.
- 1. There was not much elbow room in the cockpit of a Snipe.
- 2. Gunmen continued to snipe at people leaving their homes to find food.
- 3. He was ordered to snipe at anyone moving about the camp.
- 4. I started some half - dozen snipe.
- 5. Would not the first of them who saw me wring my neck like a snipe's?
- 他们当中第一个见到我的人难道不会像拧断苍鹭的脖子那样拧断我的脖子 吗 ?
来自英汉文学 - 金银岛
[ snipe 造句 ]