- n. 草笠竹；龙葵
- n. (Morel)人名；(德、法、意、西、罗、捷、葡、英)莫雷尔
- morel (n.)
- type of edible mushroom, 1670s, from French morille (16c.), of uncertain origin, apparently from Germanic; compare Old High German morhilo (German Morchel), diminutive of morha "root of a tree or plant," from Proto-Germanic *murhon- (source of Old English more, German möhre "carrot").
- 1. Morel subdued, afraid to seem too jubilant in presence of his wife.
- 毛莱尔默不作声, 唯恐在妻子面前过于喜形于色.
- 2. Mrs Morel was full of information when she got home from Nottingham.
- 3. Mrs Morel was bitter against her husband for his many misdeeds.
- 4. Mrs. Morel felt as if she were numbed by some drug.
- 5. Mrs Morel felt everything go silent inside her.
[ morel 造句 ]