英 ['pɔːtɪdʒ; pɔː'tɑːʒ]
- n. 搬运；运输
- vi. 转到陆上运输
- vt. 转到陆上运输；经陆上运输绕过
- portage (n.)
- early 15c., "action of carrying," said to be from Old French portage, Medieval Latin portaticum, though the meaning of these was "tax paid on entering a town," from Latin portare "to carry" (see port (n.1)). Sense of "carrying of boats from one navigable water to another" is from 1690s, reinforced in Canadian French.
- 1. Portage program can be APPLIED to MR children in China.
- 2. To explore the suitability and effect of Portage Early Education Program in mental retarded children.
- 目的:探讨portage计划在中国精神发育迟滞(MR) 儿童干预中的适用性及其效果.
- 3. Finally, after nearly a month of hard labor, the portage was complete.
- 最后, 辛苦将近一个月后, 运输工作终告完成.
- 4. The Corps were still recovering from portage around the Great Falls of Missouri.
- 5. Be careful when portage, lest the damage of the valve cause air leakage.
- 在搬运过程中要轻拿轻放, 以免碰坏气门嘴,产生漏气.
[ portage 造句 ]