- perforce (adv.)
- early 14c., par force, from Old French par force (12c.), literally "by force" (see force). With Latin per substituted 17c. for French cognate par.
- 1. Binary files are not at all , although Perforce does reduce the penalty somewhat by compressing them.
- 二进制文件没有被彻底增量标示, 尽管Perforce通过压缩它们减少了点处罚.
- 2. The war in 1939 perforce ushered in an era of more grime and drabness.
- 3. Now, being , perforce, idle himself, he wondered at the activity of others.
- 现在他自己被迫闲了下来, 都不知道别人在忙乎些什么了.
来自英汉文学 - 嘉莉妹妹
- 4. He had settled to his safety and accepted perforce his extinction.
- 5. The story is perforce true.
[ perforce 造句 ]