bag, 多余词，来自英国部队俚语agony bag. pipe, 管，风笛。
- bagpipe (n.)
- late 14c., from bag (n.) + pipe (n.1); originally a favorite instrument in England as well as the Celtic lands, but by 1912 English army officers' slang for it was agony bags. Related: Bagpiper (early 14c.).
- 1. The wail of the bagpipe could be heard in the distance.
- 2. The bagpipe is a sweet musical instrument.
- 3. A wailful bagpipe played out in the night.
- 4. This is a kind of bagpipe.
- 5. Learning Irish bagpipe need how long?
[ bagpipe 造句 ]