- n. 工具箱；成套工具
- vt. 装备
- vi. 装备
- n. (Kit)人名；(俄)基特；(东南亚国家华语)吉；(英)基特，姬特(女名)(教名 Christopher、Katherine 的昵称)
CET4 TEM4 IELTS 考 研 CET6
- kit (n.1)
- late 13c., "round wooden tub," perhaps from Middle Dutch kitte "jug, tankard, wooden container," of unknown origin. Meaning "collection of personal effects," especially for traveling (originally in reference to a soldier), is from 1785; that of "outfit of tools for a workman" is from 1851. Of drum sets, by 1929. Meaning "article to be assembled by the buyer" is from 1930s.
- kit (n.2)
- "small fiddle used by dancing teachers," 1510s, probably a shortening of Old English cythere, from Latin cithara, from Greek kithara (see guitar).
- 1. I don't like taking my kit off on screen.
- 2. Football kit relaunches are simply a way of boosting sales.
- 3. Badly-built kit cars can be death traps.
- 4. Christopher is commonly known as Kit.
- 5. a kit for a model plane
[ kit 造句 ]