- conditioner (n.)
- c. 1600, "a bargainer," agent noun from condition (v.). Meaning "an agent that brings something into good condition" is from 1888; since c. 1960 usually in reference to hair care products. For about 20 years before that, it often was short for air conditioner.
- 1. Using a fabric conditioner will make clothes easier to handle and iron.
- 2. The air-conditioner thrummed.
- 3. an all-in-one shampoo and conditioner
- 4. Use conditioner regularly to make your hair soft and manageable.
- 5. This new style of air conditioner is noiseless.
[ conditioner 造句 ]