以其发明者美国物理学家Leo Baekeland 名字命名的专利名称，后通用化。
- bakelite (n.)
- type of plastic widely used early 20c., 1909, from German Bakelit, named for Belgian-born U.S. physicist Leo Baekeland (1863-1944), who invented it. Originally a proprietary name, it is formed by the condensation of a phenol with an aldehyde.
- 1. Bakelite is a well - known thermosetting material and it has a wide variety of uses.
- 2. The big black Bakelite phone rang at half past ten.
- 3. Bakelite lamp holder, what is bakelite , what is bakelite lamp holder?
- 电木,灯头, 灯座, 胶木,颜色,黑色.
- 4. Scope: Bakelite lamp ballast electrical relay . Bakelite lamp ballast electrical relay.
- 经营范围: 灯具镇流器继电器胶木电器.
- 5. Bakelite was lab - made through and through . It was 100 % synthetic.
- 酚醛塑料则完全是实验室的产品, 是百分之百的合成物.
[ bakelite 造句 ]