- n. 专家；精明的人；子弹等在空中掠过的声音（等于whiz）
- vt. 飕飕作声（等于whiz）
- vi. 飕飕作声（等于whiz）
1. "make or move with a humming, hissing sound," of imitative origin.
2. hiss => *hizz => whizz.
3. wizard => *wiz- => whiz => whizz.
- whizz (v.)
- "make or move with a humming, hissing sound," 1540s, of imitative origin. Meaning "to urinate" is from 1929. Related: Whizzed; whizzing. The noun is recorded from 1610s. Whizzer "something extraordinary" is from 1888.
- 1. Simon's a whizz at card games.
- 2. Stewart felt a bottle whizz past his head.
- 3. He is a whizz at football.
- 4. He's a whizz at tennis.
- 5. I saw many soldiers whizz past in a truck.
[ whizz 造句 ]