- router (n.)
- "cutter that removes wood from a groove," 1818, from rout "poke about, rummage" (1540s), originally of swine digging with the snout; a variant of root (v.1).
- 1. A: This is normal if you're behind a firewall or a router.
- 答: 当你处于防火墙和路由器之后时这很正常.
- 2. First, the computer sends about it's data request to a router.
- 首先, 用户计算机相路由器发出请求.
- 3. I will test the router in your apartment this afternoon.
- 4. Wireless Tips - Does your wireless router keep disconnecting or dropping the connection?
- 无线窍门 - 请问你的无线路由器保持断开或辍学关连 呢 ?
- 5. Device that functions as both a router and bridge.
[ router 造句 ]