un-, 使相反，scramble, 搅乱，煎蛋。其原义是把煎好的蛋卷重新变成鸡蛋，引申义解码。
- unscramble (v.)
- "restore to order," 1911, from un- (2) "reverse, opposite of" + scramble (v.). The original use is in a quip attributed to U.S. financier J.P. Morgan (1837-1913) about the impossibility of unscrambling an omelet.
Mr. Morgan is credited with the aphorism that the recent trust decisions are like an order to a cook to "unscramble" the eggs which have just been prepared. [Proceedings of the Academy of Political Science," January 1912]
Related: Unscrambled; unscrambling.
- 1. All you have to do to win is unscramble the words here to find four names of birds.
- 2. After a few seconds to unscramble my thoughts, I replied.
- 我稍微整理了一下思路, 然后回答说.
- 3. To the success of such arise suddenly, different person has unscramble differently.
- 对于这样突如其来的成功, 不同人有不同的解读.
- 4. So, can we unscramble a medical domain from which what deep - seated information?
- 那么, 我们可以从中解读出医药领域哪些深层的信息 呢 ?
- 5. In Story mode, unscramble moving puzzles to reveal a hidden story.
- 在故事模式中, 解读游戏揭示的隐藏故事.
[ unscramble 造句 ]