- n. 兴奋，活力；嘶嘶声；充气饮料
- vi. 显示兴奋；发嘶嘶声；起泡沫
- fizz (v.)
- "make a hissing sound," 1660s, of imitative origin. Related: Fizzed; fizzing. The noun is recorded from 1812; meaning "effervescent drink" is from 1864, from the sound it makes.
- 1. I wonder if there's any fizz left in the lemonade.
- 2. A Brazilian public relations firm has brought some fizz into his campaign.
- 3. The bottle opened with a fizz.
- 4. For $50, the guests got three courses of top nosh, fizz, wine, and beer.
- 5. You could hear the liquid fizz as she poured it out of the bottle.
[ fizz 造句 ]