英 ['mɔ:fiəs; -fju:s]
- name for the god of dreams in Ovid, son of Sleep, literally "the maker of shapes," from Greek morphe "form, shape, figure," especially "a fine figure, a beautiful form; beauty, fashion, outward appearance," perhaps from PIE *merph-, a possible Greek root meaning "form." Related: Morphean. Morpho was an epithet of Aphrodite, literally "shapely."
- 1. For seven hours they stayed in the arms of Morpheus.
- 2. High school student everyday can Morpheus inadequacy bring about eye myopia?
- 中学生每天都睡眠不足会导致眼睛近视 吗 ?
- 3. Every age paragraph what Morpheus problem to have again?
- 每个年龄段又有哪些睡眠问题 呢 ?
- 4. MORPHEUS : No, the honor is mine. Please . Come . Sit.
- 莫菲斯: 荣幸的是我. 请坐.
- 5. How can you make Morpheus ameliorates?
[ Morpheus 造句 ]