- n. 左派；急进派；左翼的人；左撇子
- adj. 左派的；左撇子的；急进派的
- 1. They make no secret of their leftist sympathies.
- 2. Activists pasted up posters criticizing the leftist leaders.
- 3. But we must not think of Chekhov as a leftist, much less a revolutionary.
- 4. In return, they are themselves accused of furthering their own (leftist) political interests.
- 5. The Ultra - Leftist line was a line that would have wrecked a country , ruined the people , and led to the destruction of the Party and national subjugation.
- 极左 路线是一条祸国殃民的路线, 亡党亡国的路线.
[ leftist 造句 ]