- n. 冰箱；方形短茄克；缩帆结；双排扣水手上衣；收帆的人
- reefer (n.)
- "marijuana cigarette," 1920s, perhaps an alteration of Mexican Spanish grifo "marijuana, drug addict" [OED]; or perhaps from reef (v.), on resemblance to a rolled sail. It also meant "pickpocket" in criminal slang (1935). Reefer also was a nickname for the sailing navy's equivalent to a midshipman (1818) "because they attend in the tops during the operation of reefing" [Century Dictionary], which is the source of the meaning "coat of a nautical cut" (1878) worn by sailors and fishermen "but copied for general use in the fashions of 1888-90" [CD].
- 1. Get the reefer out of the Winnebago and give it to her during the party.
- 2. In May 1999, we launched another Reefer - on Rail from Chengdu to Shanghai.
- 3. Are these reefer containers for Rotterdam?
- 这些冷藏集装箱是到鹿特丹的 吗 ?
- 4. China - Japan, KODAI provides weekly reefer container liner service to cover main ports of China and Japan.
- 中、日间运输, 恒大提供覆盖中、日之间主要港口的冷藏集装箱周班运输服务.
- 5. Reefer container from any port in china to odessa offer the lowest price.
[ reefer 造句 ]