- fem. personal name, originally diminutive of Jane or Janet; attested from c. 1600 as female equivalent of jack (n.), and like it applied to animals (for example Jenny wren, 1640s) and machinery (spinning jenny, 1783).
- 1. She was born Jenny Harvey on June 11, 1946.
- 2. Tormented by her ignorance, Jenny delves into her mother's past.
- 3. "You seem tired this morning, Jenny," she said kindly.
- 4. Jenny now lives in a terraced ground floor flat.
- 5. Most of the time Jenny needs informal clothes.
[ Jenny 造句 ]