- n. 拖车；[电视] 预告片；追踪者
- vi. 乘拖车式活动房屋旅行
- vt. 用拖车载运
trail,拖，拉，-er,表物。引申词义拖车，拉车，后用于指电影预先片，即先拖出来的东西。 train 火车，列车，行列，一系列，训练，受训
- trailer (n.)
- 1580s, "hound or huntsman that follows a trail," agent noun from trail (v.). From 1610s as "Something that trails." From 1890 as "vehicle pulled by another;" originally a small carriage drawn along by a bicycle. Meaning "preview of a coming movie" first attested 1928. Trailer park "mobile home community" recorded by 1936. Trailer trash in use by 1986.
- 1. Before driving away, re-check the trailer coupling.
- 2. A trailer was attached to the rear of the truck.
- 3. a car towing a trailer with a boat on it
- 4. to unhitch a trailer
- 5. I watched a trailer for the screenplay of his memoirs.
[ trailer 造句 ]