- n. 焦炭；可卡因；可口可乐（Coca-Cola）
- vi. 焦化
- vt. 成焦炭；用麻药使…麻醉
TEM4 考 研 CET6
- coke (n.2)
- shortened form of cocaine, 1908, American English.
- coke (n.1)
- "residue of fuel," 1690s, northern English dialect, perhaps a variant of Middle English colke "core, charcoal" (c. 1400), itself possibly related to -colc, an Old English word for "pit," which perhaps would give it a sense of "what is left in the pit after a fire."
- soft drink, 1909, shortening of brand name Coca-Cola.
- 1. "Steve, what do you want?" — "Coke, Pepsi, it doesn't matter."
- 2. He was still hanging around, swigging the Coke out of the can.
- 3. The children kept dripping Coke on the carpets.
- 4. Can I have a Diet Coke?
- 5. In a consumer taste test, Coke went up against Pepsi.
- 在一次消费者品尝测验中, 可口可乐与百事可乐交锋了.
[ coke 造句 ]