英 ['lændɔː; -aʊ]
- n. 一种四轮马车
- n. (Landau)人名；(英、以)兰多；(法)朗多；(德、西、俄、葡、罗、匈、瑞典)兰道
- landau (n.)
- type of four-wheeled carriage, 1743, from Landau, town in Bavaria where they first were made. The first element is the common Germanic element found in English land (n.); the identity of the second is disputed. But Klein says the vehicle name is "in reality" Spanish lando "originally a light four-wheeled carriage drawn by mules," from Arabic al-andul.
- 1. The landau hadn't pulled up before she shot out of the hall door and into it.
- 2. The landau with their two steaming horses were in front of the door when I arrived.
- 3. AGENT LANDAU: ( on radio ) Bunkhouse. We're in the dorm.
- 蓝道探员: ( 对讲机中 ) 舍. 我们在宿舍.
- 4. AGENT LANDAU: ( on radio ) Right across the room from her.
- 蓝道探员: ( 对讲机中 ) 她房间的对面.
- 5. AGENT LANDAU: ( on radio ) I'm with Agent Scully.
- 蓝道探员: ( 对讲机中 ) 和史高丽探员在一起.
[ landau 造句 ]