- outsource (v.)
- in reference to jobs going overseas, by 1981 (as outsourcing), from out + source (v.). Related: Outsourced.
- 1. Increasingly, corporate clients are seeking to outsource the management of their facilities.
- 2. We outsource all our computing work.
- 3. It may be more cost - effective to delegate or outsource.
- 4. Hire, outsource, and automate in proportion to the growth of your business.
- 雇佣 、 外包和自动化工作要与企业的发展规模相符.
- 5. I think this means that you don't want to outsource your work.
[ outsource 造句 ]