- abbr. 北美报业联盟（North American Newspaper Alliance）
- child's word for "grandmother" or, sometimes, "nurse," first recorded c. 1844 (see nanny).
- 1. I felt a right nana.
- 2. The destiny let these two disposition poles apart NANA meet in the life relay station.
- 3. He had quite understood that Nana was in question.
- 4. Nana was struck, and did her best to make merry about it.
- 这很叫娜娜触目, 她尽量在那里欣赏.
- 5. Yes, certainly, everybody was still wondering at Nana's total eclipse.
- 可不是吗, 自然任何人都还在奇怪娜娜何以会完全销声匿迹呢.
[ nana 造句 ]