- n. 异食癖；十二点活字
- n. (Pica)人名；(西、意、葡、罗)皮卡；(捷)皮察
- pica (n.1)
- "size of type of about six lines to the inch" (12 point), 1580s, probably from pica, name of a book of rules in Church of England for determining holy days (late 15c. in Anglo-Latin), probably from Latin pica "magpie" (see pie (n.2)); the book so called perhaps from the color and the "pied" look of the old type on close-printed pages. The type size was that generally used to print ordinals.
- pica (n.2)
- "pathological craving for substance unfit for food" (such as chalk), 1560s, from Medieval Latin pica "magpie" (see pie (n.2)), probably translating Greek kissa, kitta "magpie, jay," also "false appetite." The connecting notion may be the birds' indiscriminate feeding.
- 1. Porous , spherical zirconia particle size distribution ( about 3μ m ) were synthesized by the process of polymerization - induced colloid aggregation ( PICA ).
- 利用聚合诱导胶体凝聚技术 ( PICA ) 制备了球形二氧化锆.
- 2. Art is a lie that tells the truth. ( Pica o, anish painter )
- 美术是揭示真理的谎言. ( 西班牙画家毕加索 )
- 3. It was a folio, pro patria size, in pica, with long primer notes.
- 这是四开本, 印四号字,用大字长字做标题, 我一天排一张纸的字,而由梅尔迪士印出来.
- 4. Pablo Pica o played a principal role in the early movement of cubism.
- 5. Pica warns that significant downside risk could still be lurking as developers announce interim earnings.
[ pica 造句 ]