词根acet, 醋酸。-one, 化学物后缀，酮。
- acetone (n.)
- colorless volatile liquid, 1839, literally "a derivative of acetic acid," from Latin acetum "vinegar" (see acetic) + Greek-based chemical suffix -one, which owes its use in chemistry to this word.
- 1. After some initial problems, acetone was successfully produced in quantity.
- 2. One might expect azomethane to have a Y structure similar to that of acetone ( CH 3 ) 2 CO.
- 可以预期偶氮甲烷分子具有和丙酮 ( CH3 ) 2CO分子相似的丫形结构.
- 3. As the rubber droplets lose the acetone solvent, they become tacky and agglomerate.
- 当橡胶滴失去丙酮溶液后, 变成粘的,聚集态的.
- 4. The freshly abraded specimen must then be washed in industrial spirit and Analar acetone.
- 5. The process for renovating acetone stripper system is described.
[ acetone 造句 ]