- n. 古鲁（指印度教等宗教的宗师或领袖）；领袖；专家
- n. (Guru)人名；(印)古鲁
来自梵语，来自PIE*gwere, 重，词源同gravity, gravitation. 原指印度教的得道者，修行高深之人，后词义通用化。
- guru: see gravity
- guru (n.)
- 1806, gooroo, from Hindi guru "teacher, priest," from Sanskrit guru-s "one to be honored, teacher," from guru- "venerable, worthy of honor," literally "heavy, weighty," from PIE root *gwere- (2) "heavy" (see grave (adj.)). Generalized sense of "mentor" is from 1940 (in H.G. Wells); sense of "expert in something" first recorded c. 1966 in Canadian English in reference to Marshall McLuhan.
- 1. So guru is actually one who removes our darkness.
- 2. Gu means darkness, and ru is remover. So guru is actually one who removes our darkness.
- Gu指的是“黑暗”, ru指的是“驱除者”. 所以guru的意思就是“黑暗驱除者”.
- 3. The popular press tends to represent him as an environmental guru.
- 4. I'm checking on the UFO guru's alibi , but so far he looks clean.
- 我在检查那位飞碟专家的托辞, 目前看来没什么问题.
- 5. Of God that your guru has given to you.
[ guru 造句 ]