- malic: see pomegranate
- malic (adj.)
- 1797, from French malique (18c.), from Latin malum "apple" (the acid, discovered 1785 by Scheele, was obtained from unripe apples and other fruits), from Greek melon (Doric malon) "apple," probably from a pre-Greek Mediterranean language. The Latin and Greek words also meant "fruit" generally, especially if exotic.
- 1. NADP - malic enzyme is an important decarboxylase in CAM plants.
- 2. Nevertheless, this message brings about malic share price to steep fall immediately.
- 不过, 这则消息立刻导致苹果股价暴跌.
- 3. Prophetic people walk into a garden, resist hard malic fragrance.
- 先知们走进园子, 难以抵御苹果的香味.
- 4. Next, buy malic website to able to charge a cost successfully.
- 然后, 买家可到苹果网站成功充值.
- 5. Which lock hospital finish comparing the malic acid skin peeler!
[ malic 造句 ]