来自古德语，bis , 词源同white, 白色的. muth, 词源同mass, 大块。指该金属白色块状特征。
- bismuth (n.)
- 1660s, from obsolete German Bismuth, also Wismut, Wissmuth (early 17c.), which is of unknown origin; perhaps a miner's contraction of wis mat "white mass," from Old High German hwiz "white." Latinized 1530 by Georgius Agricola (who may have been the first to recognize it as an element) as bisemutum. According to Klein, not from Arabic.
- 1. Brass, copper, stainless steel, bismuth, and lead are all suitable.
- 黄铜 、 铜 、 不锈钢 、 铋及铅都是适合的.
- 2. Aim To study the effects of chitosan - bismuth on experimental rat ulcer models.
- 3. Tin - bismuth alloy was electroplating by electrodepositing associated with ultrasonic agitation.
- 4. OBJECTIVE : To establish the chemical identification method of bismuth subcarbonate in weishusan.
- 目的: 建立胃舒散中主药碱式碳酸铋的化学反应鉴别方法.
- 5. Conclusion Chitosan - bismuth showed evident prophylactic and therapeutic effects on rat gastric ulcer.
[ bismuth 造句 ]