来自德语 Rhine,河流，流动，来自 PIE*reie,流动，词源同 run,derive,rivulet.
- principal river in western Germany, from German Rhein, from Middle High German Rin, ultimately from Gaulish Renos, literally "that which flows," from PIE root *reie- "to move, flow, run" (cognates: Sanskrit rinati "causes to flow," ritih "stream, course;" Latin rivus "stream;" Old Church Slavonic reka "river;" Middle Irish rian "river, way;" Gothic rinnan "run, flow," rinno "brook;" Middle Low German ride "brook;" Old English riþ "stream;" Old English rinnan, Old Norse rinna "to run," Dutch ril "running stream"). The spelling with -h- (also in Latin Rhenus; French Rhin) is from influence of the Greek form of the name, Rhenos.
- 1. The movement spread down the Rhine.
- 2. The River Rhine rises in Switzerland.
- 3. Marlborough led his armies across the Rhine and surprised the French and Bavarian armies near the village of Blenheim.
- 4. From across the Rhine, France has been paying close attention.
来自英汉非文学 - 生命科学 - 生物技术制药疫苗
- 5. Wine from the Rhine Valley is famous all over the world.
[ Rhine 造句 ]