来自希腊词kybernetes, 引导者，管理者，词源同government. 在1948年美国数学家借用该词用来指计算机。
- as an element in word formation, ultimately from cybernetics (q.v.). It enjoyed explosive use with the rise of the Internet early 1990s. One researcher (Nagel) counted 104 words formed from it by 1994. Cyberpunk (by 1986) and cyberspace were among the earliest.
Cyber is such a perfect prefix. Because nobody has any idea what it means, it can be grafted onto any old word to make it seem new, cool -- and therefore strange, spooky. ["New York" magazine, Dec. 23, 1996]
As a stand-alone, it is attested by 1998 as short for cybersex (which is attested by 1995).
- 1. I'm playing a new online role - playing game with some other cyber - pals.
- 我在和网友玩一个新的在线 角色扮演 游戏.
- 2. So this guy is like a Superfly cyber pimp?
- 3. Cyber environment has promoted the development of Compositional Teaching.
- 4. Cyber Centre Limited Hong Kong HK $ 2 100 % Property holding.
- 5. CYBER IMPORT is an import export agent and manufacturer.
[ cyber 造句 ]