原为商标名 Spam,命名可能缩写自 spiced ham,香料火腿。由美国 Hormel Foods Corporation 于 1937 年开始生产，二战时声名远扬，成为军队重要供给食品。其在美国的江湖地位类似
- spam (n.)
- proprietary name registered by Geo. A. Hormel & Co. in U.S., 1937; probably a conflation of spiced ham. Soon extended to other kinds of canned meat.
In the sense of "Internet junk mail" it was coined by Usenet users after March 31, 1993, when Usenet administrator Richard Depew inadvertently posted the same message 200 times to a discussion group. The term had been used in online text games, and ultimately it is from a 1970 sketch on the British TV show "Monty Python's Flying Circus" wherein a reading of a restaurant's menu devolves into endless repetitions of "spam."
- 1. A copolymer ( SPAM ) was prepared with starch, acrylamide ( AM ), 2— methy —2— acrylamidy - propyl sulfonic acid ( AMPS ) and Methacryloyloxyethyl trimethylammonium choride ( DMC ).
- 以工业淀粉 、 丙烯酰胺 ( AM ) 、 2—甲基— 2— 丙烯酰胺基丙磺酸 ( AMPS ) 、甲基丙烯酰氧乙基三甲基氯化铵 ( DMC ) 为原料,通过共聚制得改性淀粉絮凝剂 ( SPAM ).
- 2. Hopefully , this will be the norm , rendering the inconvenience of spam a thing of the past.
- 这将成为标准, 让SPAM带来的不便成为过去.
- 3. Spam would have been tediously familiar to British viewers of a certain age.
- 4. Bob peered at it. "Well, well!" he said, "I haven't seen Spam since the war!" and laughed.
- 5. Would you like to try our Tokyo Spam Fried Noodle Special?
[ spam 造句 ]