- vi. 分享；参与；分担；带有某种性质
- vt. 分担；分享
1、part + take.
- partake (v.)
- 1560s, back-formation from Middle English part-taking (late 14c.), or part-taker (c. 1400), both translations of Latin particeps "participant" (n.), also "sharing, partaking" (see participation). Related: Partook; partaking.
- 1. Would you care to partake of some refreshment?
- 2. Will you partake of our simple meal?
- 你和我们一道吃点便饭好 吗 ?
- 3. Miracles are not generally regarded as magical. Nevertheless, they do partake of the same nature.
- 4. They were happy to partake of our feast, but not to share our company.
- 5. We do not only meet to share each other's burdens, but also to partake in each other's joys.
- 我们相聚不仅分担彼此的负担, 而且分享彼此的快乐.
[ partake 造句 ]