- n. 胡说；梦话；废话
- n. (Tosh)人名；(英、塞)托什
词源不详，可能来自口语 nonsense,tsk tsk!
- tosh (adj.)
- "neat, clean, trim," 1776, Scottish, of unknown origin.
- tosh (n.)
- "valuables collected from drains," 1852, London slang, of unknown origin.
- 1. Tosh was known to be a man who would cuss and shout.
- 2. Naoko Mori on the public's reaction to Tosh's death.
- 3. Naoko Mori on the possibility of Tosh coming back from the dead.
- 4. Tosh was known to be a man who feared no-one, yet he was clearly emasculated by his girlfriend.
[ tosh 造句 ]