- n. 母性，母道；[妇产] 妇产科医院
- adj. 产科的；产妇的，孕妇的
- maternity (n.)
- 1610s, "quality or condition of being a mother," from French maternité "motherhood" (15c.), from Medieval Latin maternitatem (nominative maternitas) "motherhood," from Latin maternus (see maternal). Used from 1893 as a quasi-adjective in reference to garments designed for pregnant women.
- 1. Your job will be kept open for your return after maternity leave.
- 2. The boy was born at the city's maternity hospital.
- 3. Maternity services were to be reduced in consequence of falling birth rates.
- 4. Toronto hospital maternity wards were filled to capacity.
- 5. Morisot had experienced maternity herself.
[ maternity 造句 ]