- adj. 前述的；前面的；在前的
- v. 发生在…之前；走在…之前（forego的ing形式）
- foregoing (adj.)
- mid-15c., "preceding, antecedent, going before in time or place," present participle adjective from forego. As a noun from 1660s.
- 1. The foregoing paragraphs were written in 1985.
- 2. The foregoing considerations may be concluded in a few words.
- 3. You might think from the foregoing that the French want to phase accents out. Not at all.
- 4. Any assignment made in violation of the foregoing provisions shall be void.
- 5. Many skeptical progressives refuse to agree that the foregoing reform sufficed.
[ foregoing 造句 ]