- vt. 报答；互换；互给
- vi. 往复运动；互换；酬答；互给
- reciprocate (v.)
- "to return, requite," 1610s, back-formation from reciprocation, or else from Latin reciprocatus, past participle of reciprocare "rise and fall, move back and forth; reverse the motion of," from reciprocus (see reciprocal). Related: Reciprocated; reciprocating.
- 1. Although she did not reciprocate his feelings, she did not discourage him.
- 尽管她没有回应他的感情, 她也没有使他丧失信心.
- 2. Some day I will reciprocate your kindness to me.
- 3. Some day I will reciprocate your great kindness to me.
- 4. If I can reciprocate at any time, please let me know.
- 如果有要我效劳之事, 请告知.
- 5. I would like to reciprocate for your kindness.
[ reciprocate 造句 ]