- n. 机构；用具；全套装备
- vi. 得到装备
- vt. 配备；供应
CET6 TEM8 IELTS 考 研 TOEFL
- outfit: see fit
- outfit (v.)
- 1840, from outfit (n.). Related: Outfitted; outfitting; outfitter.
- outfit (n.)
- 1769, "act of fitting out (a ship, etc.) for an expedition," from out + fit (v.). Sense of "articles and equipment required for an expedition" first attested 1787, American English; meaning "a person's clothes" is first recorded 1852; sense of "group of people" is from 1883.
- 1. You don't have to match your lipstick exactly to your outfit.
- 2. Beckham wore a fetching outfit in purple and green.
- 3. She could change into a different outfit in two minutes.
- 4. Dress neatly and attractively in an outfit appropriate to the job.
- 5. She was wearing an outfit she'd bought the previous day.
[ outfit 造句 ]