- synergy (n.)
- 1650s, "cooperation," from Modern Latin synergia, from Greek synergia "joint work, a working together, cooperation; assistance, help," from synergos "working together," related to synergein "work together, help another in work," from syn- "together" (see syn-) + ergon "work" (see organ). Meaning "combined activities of a group" is from 1847; sense of "advanced effectiveness as a result of cooperation" is from 1957.
- 1. Of course, there'squite obviously a lot of synergy between the two companies.
- 2. Yet there is a synergy, though subtler one, between the two issues.
- 两个问题之间通过更加微妙的那一方, 确实存在协同作用.
- 3. Q: Will all of the classes have new synergy abilities?
- 所有的角色都会有新的协同技能 吗 .
- 4. The Synergy N 9 features a durable one piece fiberglass canopy.
- 5. No creative modifications are required to equip a Synergy N 9.
[ synergy 造句 ]