tri-, 三，-plic,卷，折，词源同 ply,duplicate.
- triplicate (adj.)
- early 15c., "triple, threefold," from Latin triplicatus, past participle of triplicare "to triple," from tri- "three" (see tri-) + plicare "to fold" see ply (v.1)).
- triplicate (v.)
- "to multiply by three," 1620s, from Latin triplicatus (see triplicate (adj.)). Related: Triplicated; triplicating; triplication.
- 1. The document was drawn up in triplicate.
- 2. A: Please fill in the remittance slip in triplicate.
- 3. Enclosed is our invoice in triplicate for Art . No.1204.
- 随函附上 1204 号货物的发票一式三份.
- 4. Enclosed is our Proforma Invoice in triplicate for Art.
- 5. Certificate of Origin in triplicate and Certificate from the manufacturers in triplicate.
[ triplicate 造句 ]