- vi. 易货；做小生意；讨价还价
- n. 小生意；十张；十个
- n. (Dicker)人名；(英、德、匈)迪克尔
可能来自美国西部大开发时期，dicker, 十张毛皮，词源同ten. 当时的基本计量单位，引申义讨价还价。
- dicker (v.)
- "haggle, bargain in a petty way," 1802, American English, perhaps from dicker (n.) "a unit or package of tens," especially hides (attested from late 13c.), perhaps from Latin decuria "parcel of ten" (supposedly a unit of barter on the Roman frontier; compare German Decher "set of ten things"), from decem "ten" (see ten) on model of centuria from centum.
- 1. He may be expecting us to dicker. Don't.
- 2. W : No , we don't, as you know, we are dicker.
- 对不起, 我们这不送, 你也知道,嘿嘿, 我们这小本生意.
- 3. He would rather die than dicker over prices.
- 4. Do some of miscellaneous? N dicker at present can money cost stabilizes low?
- 目前做些什 麽 小生意可以赚钱成本低又稳定的?
- 5. I did not go to work into the enterprise now, do bit of dicker.
- 我现在没有进企业上班, 做点小生意.
[ dicker 造句 ]