- n. 潦草写成的东西；潦草的写法；杂文
- vt. 乱写；滥写；潦草地书写
- vi. 乱写；乱涂
- scribble (v.)
- mid-15c., from Medieval Latin scribillare, diminutive of Latin scribere "to write" (see script (n.)). Related: Scribbled; scribbling. The noun, "hurried or careless writing," is 1570s, from the verb.
- 1. I'm sorry what I wrote was such a scribble.
- 2. I attempted to scribble down the names.
- 3. She can't write yet, but she loves to scribble with a pencil.
- 她现在还不会写字, 但她喜欢用铅笔乱涂.
- 4. Don't scribble [ scrawl ] on the wall.
- 5. In the unlikely event of anybody phoning, could you just scribble a message down?
[ scribble 造句 ]