- resect (v.)
- 1650s, from Latin resectus, past participle of resecare "to cut off, cut loose, curtail," from re-, intensive prefix (see re-), + secare "to cut" (see section (n.)). Surgical sense is from 1846. Related: Resected; resecting.
- 1. The tuberculosis of completely obstructing bronchi was to resect the lung Involved.
- 2. Finish is meeting myopia returned later after operation of resect crystalline lens?
- 做完割除晶状体手术后以后还会近视 吗 ?
- 3. Objective To resect the tumor in trigone and bladder neck and remain micturation function.
- 4. Smple fenestration was adopted to resect the ligamenta flava to treat retro - Lumbar spinal stenosis for 36 cases.
[ resect 造句 ]