- irreligious (adj.)
- c. 1400, from Late Latin irreligiosus "irreligious, impious," from assimilated form of in- "not, opposite of" (see in- (1)) + religiosus (see religious). Related: Irreligiously.
- 1. The right attacks me for being irreligious.
- 2. If you're a religious woman, give me a irreligious one!
- 你要是也算得上虔诚的女人, 那就我一个不虔诚的给我看看!
- 3. All human nature is divided asinto only two general sides, religious and irreligious.
- 所有人类的天性也可以被分为两类, 即有信仰的与无信仰的.
- 4. He had always been irreligious, scoffing good - naturedly at the sky - pilots and their immortality of the soul.
[ irreligious 造句 ]