英 [ɑːtʃ'diːk(ə)n; 'ɑːtʃ-]
- n. 领班神父；副监督
- n. (Archdeacon)人名；(英)阿奇迪肯
- archdeacon (n.)
- Old English arcediacon, from Church Latin archidiaconus, from Ecclesiastical Greek arkhidiakonon "chief deacon;" see arch- + deacon.
- 1. The archdeacon thinks that such a correspondence is disgraceful.
- 2. There is one point I would like to mention, Mr. Archdeacon.
- 有一点我想提一提, 会吏长先生.
- 3. Mr. Arabin's bright eye twinkled as he caught that of the archdeacon.
- 4. All this she attributed to the prejudice and conceit of the archdeacon.
- 5. The archdeacon had truly expressed the workings of his mind.
[ archdeacon 造句 ]