- adj. 乐于助人的；有礼貌的；体贴的；亲切的
- v. 迫使；约束（oblige的现在分词）
- obliging (adj.)
- "willing to do service or favors," 1630s, present participle adjective from oblige. Related: Obligingly.
- 1. They were very obliging and offered to wait for us.
- 2. He is a diamond of the first water, always obliging.
- 他是第一流的好人, 总是乐于帮助别人.
- 3. He is very obliging. He's sure to help if you ask him.
- 他好说话儿, 求求他准行.
- 4. Why be obliging ? He was selling his sweat and blood.
来自汉英文学 - 骆驼祥子
- 5. He is an extremely pleasant and obliging man.
[ obliging 造句 ]