- adj. 以前的；早先的；过早的
- adv. 在先；在…以前
CET4 TEM4 IELTS GRE 考 研 CET6
- previous (adj.)
- 1620s, from Latin praevius "going before," from prae "before" (see pre-) + via "road" (see via). Related: Previously.
- 1. Douglas was a 29-year-old journeyman fighter, erratic in his previous fights.
- 2. The man was known to the police because of previous convictions.
- 3. CBS's ratings again showed huge improvement over the previous year.
- 4. He had even locked away all the videos of his previous exploits.
- 5. Again the pregnancy was very similar to my previous two.
[ previous 造句 ]