- n. （唱机上的）转盘；[铁路] 转车台；转车；（餐桌上用的）旋盘
- turntable (n.)
- also turn-table, "circular platform designed to turn upon its center," 1835, originally in the railroad sense, from turn (v.) + table (n.). The record-player sense is attested from 1908.
- 1. Many households have dispensed with their old-fashioned vinyl turntable.
- 2. A rigid, precise turntable is attached to the laboratory floor.
- 3. The mechanism that revolves the turntable is broken.
- 4. The speed controller on his turntable was not working properly.
- 5. By analyzing error . the angular precision of this turntable is about . 0.75 %.
[ turntable 造句 ]