- n. [兽医] 兽疥癣；[兽医] 家畜疥
- n. (Mange)人名；(法)芒热；(英、意)曼奇；(西)曼赫
- mange (n.)
- "skin disease of animals," early 15c., from Old French manjue "the itch," also "hunger, appetite; itching, longing," literally "the eating," verbal noun from a collateral form of Old French mangier "to eat" (Modern French manger) "to eat," from Late Latin manducare "to chew, eat," from manducus "glutton," from Latin mandere "to chew" (see mandible).
- 1. Mange external supplies to ensure quality standards are met.
- 2. Bob , how you mange to trash out your room so?
- 鲍伯, 你怎么把房间弄得这么乱?
- 3. He will have to mange this little restaurant all by himself.
- 4. So , using the GPS mange the ship has been the truth.
- 5. Mange foreign teachers, coordinate and deal with labor dispute in the company.
- 对外籍员工进行治理, 协调并处理其与公司的劳动争议与纠纷.
[ mange 造句 ]