palin-,重，再，-drome,跑，词源同dromedary,hippodrome.例”I love you,you love I.”
- palindrome (n.)
- "line that reads the same backward and forward," 1620s, from Greek palindromos "a recurrence," literally "a running back," from palin "again, back" (from PIE *kwle-i-, from root *kwel- (1) "move round," with notion of "revolving;" see cycle (n.)) + dromos "a running" (see dromedary). Related: Palindromic.
- 1. Find the largest palindrome made from the product of two 3 - digit numbers.
- 2. He made sentences using palindrome. The effect was positive.
- 他用回环的方式来造句, 效果不错.
- 3. Both palindrome numbers and mirror - image numbers are two kinds of amusing figure phemomena.
- 4. Both palindrome numbers and mirror - image numbers are two kinds of amusing figure phenomena.
- 5. Find any largest palindrome in a string no more than 20,000 characters long.
[ palindrome 造句 ]