CET4 TEM4 考 研 CET6
- requirement (n.)
- 1520s, "request, requisition," from require + -ment. Meaning "things required, a need" is from 1660s. Meaning "that which must be accomplished, necessary condition" is from 1841. Related: Requirements.
- 1. The requirement for work permits violates the spirit of the 1950 treaty.
- 2. I knew that concentration was the first requirement for learning.
- 3. Graduate status is the minimum requirement for entry to the teaching profession.
- 4. A second-class honours degree is the minimum requirement.
- 5. Your requirement that she wait till next week is reasonable.
[ requirement 造句 ]