来自拉丁语dulce melos, 即dulcet melody. 用来指乐器名。比较celesta.
- dulcimer (n.)
- late 15c., from Middle French doulce mer, variant of doulcemele, perhaps from doulz de mer, said to represent Latin dulce "sweet" + melos "song," from Greek melos "melody."
- 1. The instruments are mainly zhuiqin, two - string Chinese violin, dulcimer, lute and others.
- 伴奏乐器中, 主奏乐器为坠琴,另有二胡 、 扬琴 、 琵琶等乐器.
- 2. Dulcimer usually appears in a happy music.
- 3. Stringed instruments musical instrument ( zheng, guqin, dulcimer, harp on ) which kind cheapest? Most easy to learn?
- 弦乐乐器 ( 古筝, 古琴, 扬琴, 竖琴等等 ) 哪种最便宜? 最好学?
[ dulcimer 造句 ]